Internet costs are inclusive and available via the official University Network, Eduroam.
You can log in via the following procedure.
- Go to your wifi settings.
- Click the ‘Eduroam’ network.
- A pop-up appears asking for your username and password you received from Maastricht University.
- For your user name, fill in the following: [i…….]@unimaas.nl(e.g. email@example.com). It’s very important that you add “@unimaas.nl”. Otherwise it won’t work!
- Fill in your password. NOTE: the password is capital sensitive!
- Click ‘connect’.
- A pop-up might appear asking to trust a certificate. If this pop-up appears click on ‘Trust’.
In case you have problems with the network, please contact the ITT Desk by phone or by email:
085 - 0140415