Internet costs are inclusive and available via the official University Network, Eduroam.
You can log in via the following procedure.
1. Go to your wifi settings.
2. Click the ‘Eduroam’ network.
3. A pop-up appears asking for your username and password you received from Maastricht University.
4. For your user name, fill in the following: [i…….]@unimaas.nl(e.g. email@example.com). It’s very important that you add “@unimaas.nl”. Otherwise it won’t work!
5. Fill in your password. NOTE: the password is capital sensitive!
6. Click ‘connect’.
7. A pop-up might appear asking to trust a certificate. If this pop-up appears click on ‘Trust’.
In case you have problems with the network, please contact the ITT Desk by phone or by webform.l:
085 - 0140415