If you are getting ready to check out soon you only need to do the following:
- If you leave on the last day of your contract you must return your keys before 12:00pm at our reception desk at the Brouwersweg 100, at our security desk which is next to our reception desk(open 24/7) or in our drop off box next to our reception desk.
- Empty your room or kitchen of all personal items, food, and trash. You do not have to clean the room as you have paid a cleaning fee, although please wash up any dishes and leave the kitchen neat. If you do not empty your room as asked, we then will charge you €75 to have a company remove your things.
- Lock the door and return your key to our office or the security desk in case we are closed. ( Do not leave them in your room) They are open 24/7.
- To know if you still have an outstanding balance just add up all the payments you have made during your stay including the down payment you sent before you arrived minus the cleaning fee (€50 for single rooms and €30 for double rooms) and subtract it from your total amount. Please disregard the other emails you received.
- It is possible that our technical staff will do spot checks of some of the rooms before you leave as they need to make repair schedules and check inventory.
- Before you go, it is mandatory to sign yourself out of the City of Maastricht and inform your Dutch bank (if you use one) that you want to close your account.
Team UM Guesthouse